Friday, April 23, 2010

Pooh or Poo?


"Chelsea," Chrissom yelled.
"What?" I responded in a really annoyed voice. I was trying to get some laundry in the dryer and I could hear that Chrissom had Zack in the bathroom. The last thing I wanted to do was clean up some poo.
"Zack has some pooh in his underwear, you better come and see," he said coming to get me. I could see that he was trying hard to not laugh. Then I made the connection. Zack has a little Pooh bear that I had just washed and he pulled out of the dryer. He'd put it down his pants and ran to Chrissom holding it in his crotch kind of dancing around and saying, "Pooh, pooh," Chrissom saw Zack dancing and thought he was saying "poo, poo." He rushed him into the bathroom, pulled down his pants and plopped him on the toilet still not making the connection. Zack said, "Pooh in my pants," and pointed to the the Pooh bear only then did Chrissom get that the joke was on him. Chrissom and I laughed really hard about this. We know that Zack is fun loving and likes to tease, but this is a whole new level to his sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. I always knew he was a tease when I would say "who am I? he would always call me grandma Pittet. "No I'm grandma Maddux" "grandma Pittet" was his reply. back and forth until I gave up. At least he doesn't call me grandma Popsicle. He is a fun grandson! and on the go every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With parents like his, he can't help but have a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete